We’d love to have your help with a few things:
- 1 load annually of composted manure and 1 load organic mulch
- Sturdy laundry sink for washing and processing wool and woven goods
- Renovate Echo Farm bathroom counters and sinks
- Replace kitchen countertops at Crossroads
- Grab bars in bathrooms and hallways to help with aging in place
- Replace old windows in Ledgewood, Birch, and Echo
- Heavy duty wet/dry vacuum cleaner with filters, etc.
- Snowshoes, various sizes
- Adult tricycles for our exercise program
- Decking to replace rotten boards
- Gift Certificates to Harrisville Designs for weaving yarn
- Craft supplies (could be gift certificates)
Please contact us at 603-878-4796 or lukas(at)lukascommunity.org if you’d like to help!
Donations in-kind are tax deductible!